Tuesday 6 December 2011

Multipass...


First day I am back home and went straight to business. I have tried to get today some mood photos for my FMP. As I have thought it may require a bit of work to get into those places. I have went to the shipyard and the trainyard today to see how things look and as it turns out I actually need a proper pass for those places so that I won't get cought by the security and my camera won't be taken away from me. In order to get a permission to take photographs I need to contact a larger contractor which is in another city to get a permission from them to enter the shipyard and take photos. This will also require me to write an application for it which explains that I am a student and what I need the photographs for etc etc.... The same thing goes for the trainyard. However I have already written it when I was in the office asking for the permission. Hopefully they will get back to me soon. There is still one place I will propably need to do the same which is the Dockyard Administration so I can also get in there and take photos without any problems. Good that I have done it the first day...

No comments:

Post a Comment