To visualize the place a little bit more I have made a simple blockout that will serve me as a guidence for spaceing out the modular pieces.This also will help in understanding the space a little bit more.
From this point in the production phase I will be creating modular elements that will fit the grid.
The size of this project is still very big but a bit smaller then the dockyard. To be honest I am very happy that I went through the whole process of generating the ideas and the end one turned out to be a great one. Not only that but it's also much more menageable in the time ammount we have then the previous idea. If I would have sticked to my previous one without the first hand reference I would be stuck in it several times and that would lead to not finishing the project in time.