Sunday 27 November 2011

Back at the Start



I feel a bit bad that my main Idea of the Fjord environment got bashed a bit. Maby it was most my own fault becouse it wasn't presented properly and explained. I should have had some sort of blockout to support my vision. I gues that with my explaining my vision didn't properly present itself. I was missing the main point in the presentation. Other 2 ideas that I have presented had more attention. I guess it's back to the drawing board and brainstorming. Maby I could make a mix of my previous ideas. One thing that was mentioned from the tutors on the presentation is that they would like to see something interesting more from where I come from. With this idea in mind I am going back again to research something I have had in mind to create for my fmp at one point during the summer when I was taking a couple of interesting pictures from the places I visited in my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment