Sunday 27 November 2011

FMP Ideas part 5

FMP - The Fjord


Idea of this project would be to create an amazing and stunning outdoor landscape which would support the main focal point which in this case would be an old viking graveyard with tombs and a part of a church. Here are some presentation panels I have made.







As I mentioned before I would make the viking graveyard the focal point of the whole scene. Implement some sort of ruins of a church and soem sharp monoliths sticking out from the ground.


For reference I would need to go to Norway or visit north of Scotland to get the feel and mood of this kind of place. Without a proper blockout it would be hard to visualize this idea and that is whay if this one, which is my favourite to do so far would be approved I would start the blockout ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment